Photography – Wilsonville, Oregon
I am a native Oregonian. After a career, first in Human Resources recruiting talent all over the world for major corporations, I launched my web development and design business, Mediaphysics in the S.F. Bay Area in the early ‘90’s. I returned to Oregon in 2006 when my husband, Joe, retired and we both now reside in the Charbonneau District of Wilsonville.
My passion for photography grew out of my design work, helping my clients market their products and business ideas. My world wide travels further developed my portfolio. I am inspired by the colors, dimensions, and stories behind each scene captured to print, digitally and to print. I feel truly blessed to experience this third and most amazing adventure in my life’s journey.
I hope you enjoy my work here and on my online gallery.
My work was presented and sold more recently at the following shows:
- Charbonneau Arts Festival 2017 – 2019
- Basil & Art, Canby, August 2019
- Art in the Burbs, Tualatin, 2019
- Three Rivers Artist Guild & Gallery at 623 7th St, Oregon City, OR 97045, Winter & Spring, and Fall 2020.
- Charbonneau Country Club Gallery, 32000 SW Charbonneau Drive, Wilsonville, OR 97070 – January – March, 2020
- Three Rivers Artist Guild & Gallery at 623 7th St, Oregon City, OR 97045, – Fall, 2020.
- Oregon Society of Artists, Fall Juried Show, Portland. Live and online show, September – October, 2020.
- Charbonneau Festival of the Arts 2020 – The Virtual Exhibition – October 2020