Photography – Wilsonville, Oregon
I am a native Oregonian. After a career, first in Human Resources recruiting talent all over the world for major corporations, I launched my web development and design business, Mediaphysics in the S.F. Bay Area in the early ‘90’s. I returned to Oregon in 2006 when my husband, Joe, retired and we both now reside in the Charbonneau District of Wilsonville.
My passion for photography grew out of my design work, helping my clients market their products and business ideas. My world wide travels further developed my portfolio. I am inspired by the colors, dimensions, and stories behind each. I feel truly blessed to experience this third and most amazing adventure in my life’s journey.
I hope you enjoy my work here and on my online gallery.
- 2016 “People’s Choice Award” at Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville, OR
- 2017 Red Ribbon Award for “Down a Country Road,” at Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville
- 2018 “People’s Choice Artist Award” at Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville, OR.
- 2019 “People’s Choice Artist Award” at Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville, OR.
- 2020 “People’s Choice” at Charbonneau Festival of the Arts – The Virtual Exhibition
- 2020 “Award of Distinction” in 3-D Gallery for Thorny Haven Charbonneau at Festival of the Arts – The Virtual Exhibition
Oregon Society of Artists, Fall Juried Show, Portland. Live and online show, September – October, 2020.
Charbonneau Festival of the Arts 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020 – The Virtual Exhibition
Spring Fling Art Festival, Three River Guild, Oregon City – May 8, 2021.
Oregon City SAGE Project, 2020 – Present – Art on display on Main Street
Oregon City Festival of the Arts, End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, August 14 & 15, 2021
Oregon Society of Artists Fall Show: “How It Looks From Here” A Photography Showcase. Through November, 2021.
Art-O-Maddic Gallery, 2nd Ave., Canby – June 2021 through present
Clackamas Art Alliance Art Exhibition Program. Providence Hospital, Milwaukie May through September 2022.
Canby Festival of the Arts, juried in for July 23, 2022, Waite Park.