Photography – Oregon City, Oregon
Sandy & I met about 25 years ago and have been photographing western USA and beyond ever since.
We have a collection of nature & wildlife photographs including standard and high aspect ratio panoramic photos of mountains, scenery & most western big game animals as well as some exotic cats.
Each photo is a signed & numbered, limited edition photographic print with a handcrafted custom frame we make ourselves using juniper harvested from central & eastern Oregon.
All photos are:
• Printed using the Chromira photographic process. Exposing one pixel at a time for unmatched clarity & sharpness.
• Mounted on 3/16” thick “Gator” board applied immediately after printing.
• UV protected with a laminated film applied immediately after mounting.
• Are Handcrafted by us.
• Begin with rough-cut Juniper with an “inlay” of Walnut.
• Are individually sized for each photograph and coated with a clear finish.
• The photos are clamped into the frame with a unique system developed by us for the thicker mounting board.
2019 June 8 – 9 Sisters Oregon Art in the Park
2019 Aug. 31 – Sept.1 Sisters Fall Street Festival
2019 Nov. 15 – 17 Caples House Museum Holliday Show
2019 Dec. 6 – 8 Three Rivers Art Guild Holliday Show
2020 Jan 3 – 6 Contractors Home Show
2020 Feb 3 – July 7 St Francis of Acici Gallery
2020 Charbonneau Virtual Art Show
2021 Nov. 13 – 14 Caples House Museum Holiday Show
2020 – 2022 (Limited appearances due to Covid virus)